Thursday, December 5, 2013

Countdown to Knitmas: Day 5!

Hi guys! I hope you are having a great week and that you are enjoying our blog posts so far!

Last year I wrote a post about cute things you can make with Pom Poms, and I want to share some more fun ideas I ran across. If you need to brush up on your Pom Pom making skills, we have a bunch of Pom Pom makers in stock in various sizes:

First off, decorate your hair!
I LOVE this idea! I'm pretty sure next time you see me I'll have Pom Poms in my hair. Find the tutorial here.

Next, decorate your shoes!
Pom Pom shoe clips, genius! I have an old pair of flats that could use some jazzing up! Find the tutorial here.

Decorate a Pillow!
Isn't it gorgeous? You can learn how to make it here.

Decorate your keys!
Cute Cute Cute. Find the tutorial here.

Decorate a sweater!
Throw some pom poms on a plain sweater and suddenly - instacute! Tutorial here.

  1. That's all I have for Pom Pom cuteness today, I hope you enjoyed!

No comments: